Gain insight on ways to promote a personalized, member-centric experience for your credit union customer.
There are many ways to intensify membership-building efforts. Still, while most member-driven organizations have established processes for membership growth, these plans often offer little to no benefit without understanding your member and their needs with research.
Learn how member-centric financial institutions can use market research to improve their member experience program:
- Identify factors that motivate membership growth
- Understand why it is essential to invest in your CU members
- Learn how to ensure the best possible interaction between your frontline staff and your customer
See how we apply qualitative and quantitative methods specific to credit union institutions:
- Value propositions & segmentations
- Branding, perception, & awareness
- Member research
- Employee engagement
- Advertising research
- Website usability
For more information on the work that Insightrix does in this area, contact us. For more information, visit our website at insightrix.com.